The FAS electric generators are used as the main energy supply for application on a continuing basis (LPG electric generator / NG electric generator) and as reserve or emergency energy supply (LPG emergency power system / NG emergency power system) for short-term electric power production, e.g. in case of peak loads. A corresponding FAS system control allows the optimal operation of FAS electric generators available in single-phase or three-phase execution.
FAS Electric Generators are available for following executions:
- FAS LPG Electric generator with technology of FASENERGOMASH
- FAS NG Electric generator with technology of FASENERGOMASH
- FAS LPG Emergency power system with technology of FASENERGOMASH FAS NG Emergency power system with technology of FASENERGOMASH and SDMO
- FAS LPG Electric generators as well as FAS NG electric generators in cascade execution including control system
- FAS LPG Emergency power systems as well as FAS NG emergency power systems in cascade execution including control system